Sushi & Roll
1. California Roll$6.19INSIDE: Crabmeat+Cucumber+Avocado
2. Spicy Tuna Roll$6.79INSIDE: Spicy Tuna+Cucumber
3. Spicy Tuna-Cali Roll$7.29INSIDE: Spicy tuna+Crabmeat+Avocado+Cucumber
- Ana REverything on the menu looks delicious. I had the chicken noodle soup with bean sprout. It was tasty, fresh and affordable. The young lady who took my order was polite and served my meal with napkins, utensils and condiments without me having to ask. It took about 10 minutes to get my soup ready and in total I paid 18 dollars for the soup, a canned soda, a 16 oz.water bottle, and the tip. For my next visit, I plan on getting the dragon roll.
- Alexandra KI work across so I get lunch there quite often. Their rolls are so fresh! Decent size and yummy. Prices are reasonable too. There's no free parking in the area, some street one if you are lucky. I walk there from work so it doesn't matter to me, but it can definitely be an issue for someone
- Aisha GAbsolutely love this place. Excellent fresh sushi and rolls. I visited this place 7 years ago and was so impressed with quality and food taste. Now I’ve tried it again and it’s still awesome. Thank you guys! 💛💥🙌🏼